Monday 21 January 2013

Wedding ring shopping

As the wedding date comes closer, I've found myself slowly gravitating towards jewellers windows to have a gawk at what sparkly wedding rings I would consider sporting during married life.

So where does one look for wedding rings with nerdy leanings? Step in Google! At least we won't be short ideas when it comes to wedding ring designs! Here's a few of my favourites:


Hans and Leia, just yes. Would rather have it engraved inside the rings though, context is everything!

Although this looks like a normal wedding ring, you program your wedding date into it and on the day of your anniversary, it heats up on the wearer's finger. No more forgotten anniversaries and something interesting for the gadget lovers!

Really like this Legend of Zelda one, chances are we'll opt for some nerdy engraving.

For something totally personal, check out these fingerprint rings. Really like this idea, especially as it looks like a tree trunk.

If wedding rings aren't your thing, there are lots of cool ideas for tattoos too!

8bit heart? Oh yes!
Key and heart? V sweet.
Like this version too
My favourite. If I was getting a wedding ring tattoo, it'd be something along these lines I'd choose. Intimate but beautiful.

Couples are always getting creative when it comes to showing their love, be it privately or publicly. These wedding ring pictures have given me even more ideas for my own wedding ring, maybe too many ideas!

Are there any unusual wedding rings that you like? Go on, sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment