Monday 31 December 2012

Sylvanian Wedding FTW!

When I was a child, my sister and I were both avid collectors of Sylvanian families. We had the makings of a whole village! Last year, my fiance bought me one of these bad boys for Christmas:

It has real working lights and everything!
As a lover of all things Sylvanian, you can only imagine my delight when I got these presents for Christmas this year!


This has given me plenty of ideas for Sylvanian related merriment at the wedding. We already have our cake topper, but maybe set up a little scene for the newlywed bunnies? Will have to mull this idea over a little more. It would be so tempting to bring the old Sylvanian families out of retirement and set up a scene. Think I'll probably have enough on my plate to contend with on the morning of the wedding without arranging adorable animals.. On the other hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment