Thursday 27 June 2013

Trash the Dress Inspiration

I've often wondered what I'm going to do with my wedding dress after the 'Big Day'. Do I keep it in a box so my kids can look at it and probably prance around in it at some point? Craft it lovingly into a Christening gown to become a family heirloom? (Not too sure we'd get much use out of it, as we're not planning to baptise any of our children)

Recently I've become really interested in 'Trash the Dress' shoots as you'll be giving your dress a whole new lease of life and getting some fun pictures out of it with your partner.

You can only imagine my excitement when I came across these pics from WeddingsOnline (Full link here)

Can you guess what's going to happen next?

Deep breath!
Paint + Wedding attire = Colourful, fun chaos it seems. Personally I think it would be a lot more fun to get crafty with my wedding dress rather than stashing it in a box. Chances are we'll have a naming ceremony for any future Mini Rees, what kid wouldn't enjoy rocking a multicoloured robe for the day? Think it's a no brainer really!

Colour, Confetti and Craic

No comments:

Post a Comment